Technology has transformed the way that businesses market their services and nowadays if you don’t have a strong presence online you will likely find it difficult to compete. But with so many businesses vying for attention it is vital that you take steps to make sure your business stands out from the crowd.
One excellent way to do that is by using a professional profile photographer to capture your business in its best light.
Virtually every business needs high quality photography for a number of reasons such as:
- For your own website
- To share on social media
- To give to online news outlets to use along-side articles
Using stock images, or worse, amateur photography, will be immediately recognisable and this sets the wrong tone to customers. High quality, professional photos instantly tell your customers that you are a serious company.
This will help to build trust with people looking to buy your products or services, and could even be a subtle, subconscious differentiator when it comes to choosing between you and a competitor.
Benefits of a Professional Profile Photographer
Hiring a profile photographer to capture your business comes with several key benefits, including:
- High-quality – The most obvious thing to note is the staggering difference in quality that you will see between amateur and professional photography. This stems from a number of factors:
- Use of professional grade equipment including specialist lenses and lighting
- Trained, qualified professional photographers
- Digital editing and enhancing
- Bespoke – You can get away from using standard stock images, and use images that are created just for you and your business.
- Creative input – Aside from simply taking a better photo, professionals can help to suggest creative ways to set up the photo to capture the spirit and culture of your company.
- Saves you time – Great photography takes time and energy. Aside from the actual time of coordinating everyone to take the photos in the first place, you then need to select the best images and do any necessary touch ups. Hiring a professional to take care of all this for you will save you a great deal of time to focus on doing what you do best.
- Morale boost for employees – Hiring a professional says to your employees that you’re serious about making a good first impression to customers and that you’re willing to invest in helping the company grow. Team photos can also be a great bonding exercise to bring people closer together.
Finding your photography partner
At Indigoplum, we have extensive experience working with companies from across a diverse range of industries. We’ve been doing this since 1982 and have been on the front foot as businesses have shifted from print to online media, so we understand exactly what is required for high quality, high impact photography. View our company profile portfolio.
To find out how we can help produce images to help your business stand out, don’t hesitate to get in touch for a free consultation.